Before you can start accepting Apple Pay payments, you'll need a few things:
- An Apple Developer account
- A valid SSL certificate on your website (not required for mobile apps)
- A sandbox Apple Pay Wallet and a compatible device (an iPhone, iPad or Mac), for testing.
Once you've sorted the above, you can:
- Link Checkout.com to your Apple Developer account. (The certificates, .pem/.key are only needed for web integrations.)
- Follow Apple's documentation to integrate the Apple Pay button, and then follow our documentation to learn how to process payments after you complete the Apple Pay flow.
Read our Apple Pay guide for more information on Apple Pay integration and payments.