Start accepting payments with Checkout.com, on your WooCommerce store.
- Make sure you have your API keys ready. You can find these in the Hub
- Find out your PCI compliance status. If you're unsure, you are probably not fully PCI compliant.
If you already have WooCommerce installed on your WordPress site, skip to Step 2.
- Log in to your wp-admin page.
- In the sidebar, click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the WooCommerce plugin, install it, then activate it.
- Clone Checkout.com's WooCommerce extension from Github.
- Unzip your file and copy and paste the
- Go to your wp-admin page.
- In the sidebar, select
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the
Checkout.com Payment Gateway (GW 3.0)plugin, install and activate it.
- In the sidebar, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- Select the Checkout tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate Payment Gateways. Click Settings to start configuration.
- In the related fields, enter your Secret Key and your Public API Key — you can find these in The Hub.
- Under Payment Action, select a transaction method:
- Authorize Only : Transactions will only authorize and must be captured manually.
- Authorize & Capture: Transactions are authorized and captured automatically.
- Under Is 3D? , select YES to enable 3D Secure charges or NO to disable them. To activate this feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Optionally, set an Auto Capture Time. Auto-capture time defines how long after an authorization that a capture will be made — the default time is 0.
- Set a Timeout. This is the default number of seconds to wait before the request times out.
- Set Endpoint Mode URL to LIVE to enable live mode.
- Under Enable Local Payment, select YES to enable local payments and NO to disable them.
- Under Are you PCI compliant?, select YES if you are PCI compliant. Merchants without an API account must set this to NO.
We've provided some advanced options to customize Checkout.js and align it with your brand. Just click advanced options on the settings form.
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.