Set up Checkout.com payments on your Prestashop store. Before you begin, make sure your Prestashop store is up and running.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Log in to the Prestashop admin panel.
- In the module list, find Modules > Modules. Checkout.com (Gateway 3.0).
- Click Install.
- In the related fields, enter your secret and public API keys.
- Select a transaction method:
- Authorize Only: Transactions will only authorize and must be captured manually.
- Authorize and Capture: Transactions are authorized and captured automatically. With authorize and capture, an auto-capture time can be set. Auto-capture time defines how long after an authorization that a capture will be made — the default time is 0.
- If your website is PCI compliant, select the card types you wish to display on the checkout page.
- Click Update Settings to save the configuration.
Your installation is complete and you can start taking payments.
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.