Install our Checkout.com extension on your OpenCart site and start accepting payments now.
- Download the extension from GitHub.
- Upload the contents of the extension to...
- Login to your OpenCart admin panel.
- Navigate to
Extension > Payments.
- Find Checkout.com(Gateway 3.0) in the Payment list.
- Click the [+] icon to install the Checkout.com extension
Configure your extension by following these simple steps.
- Click on the [Pen] icon to configure the payment module.
- Enter your Secret Key and Public Key - You can find this in The Hub
- Is your website PCI Compliant?
i. Yes - Merchant's website should be PCI compliant.
ii. No - Use Checkout.js
- Select Payment Action Type:
Decide which option is best for your business.
i. Authorize Only
Transactions will only authorize and must be captured manually.
ii. Authorize and Capture
Transactions are authorized and captured automatically.
With authorize and capture, an auto-capture time can be set. Auto-capture time defines how long after an authorization that a capture will be made — the default time is 0.
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.