Start accepting payments on your Magento installation today. Get started by following this simple procedure.
Magento extensions can open issues that require significant experience with PHP to identify and solve. For this reason, we encourage users to apply Magento’s default theme unless working with a developer.
- Download the extension from GitHub.
- Upload the contents of the extension to
- Log in to your Magento backend and flush the Magento Cache.
- Go to System > Configuration > Payment Methods. Checkout.com credit card (PCI Version and Non-PCI Version) should be visible on the Payment List — select it.
- Select which version fits to your business:
- If your server is PCI compliant — enable Checkout.com Credit Card (PCI version).
- If your server is not PCI compliant (most merchants) — enable Checkout.com Credit Card (Non-PCI version).
- Click Edit to edit the settings.
- Enter your Private API Key and your Public API Key in the related fields.
- Decide which transaction method is best for your business:
- Authorize Only: Transactions will only authorize and must be captured manually.
- Authorize and Capture: Transactions are authorized and captured automatically. With this setting, an auto-capture time can be set. Auto-capture time defines how long after an authorization that a capture will be made — the default time is 0.
- Finally, click Save Config to save the configuration.
Customers should now be able to pick Checkout.com as a payment method.
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at email@example.com.