With our Magento 2 installation, you can quickly start accepting payments on the Checkout.com payment gateway.
- Go to your Magento 2 root directory and run the following command:
composer require checkoutcom/magento2
- Recompile your Magento 2 installation and clear the cache:
bin/magento setup:upgrade rm -rf var/cache var/generation/ var/di bin/magento setup:di:compile && php bin/magento cache:clean
For additional information on the installation process, please refer to Magento 2’s full developer guide.
- Once the extension has been successfully installed, go to your Magento 2 dashboard.
- Click Stores in the navigation menu (on the left) and select Configuration from the drop-down.
- In the Configuration menu, find Sales and from the subcategories click Payment Methods. You should now see the Payment Methods configuration page.
- Open the configuration form.
- Click OTHER PAYMENT METHODS and select Checkout.com.
- Under Basic Settings > Enable this Solution, select Yes from the drop-down list.
- In the Account keys section, enter your Public Key and Secret Key.
- Click Save Config to save.
That's it! You're all set to start taking payments.
The Private Shared Key is a header that the Hub sends to your page with every transaction. It is not required, but where possible should be specified. The Private Shared Key is used to check the authenticity of notification webhooks coming from Checkout.com.
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at [email protected].
Updated 11 months ago