Everything you need to know about integrating Checkout.com into your Drupal store. Make sure you already have a Drupal store installation, and, of course, an account with us.
- Drupal Version: 7.x
- Commerce Version: 7.x
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- To install, clone the extension and copy its contents to
- Visit your Drupal admin interface and go to Modules > Commerce (contrib).
- Click to enable Checkout.com GW3.
- To configure the payment settings, enter your Drupal admin and go to Store > Configuration > Payment Methods.
- Under Enabled payment method rules, click enable to enable the rules.
- To find the configuration form and start making changes, click edit.
- On the resulting page, find the section Enable payment method: Credit / Debit cards (Checkout.com), and click edit again. This opens the Payment Settings form.
- Enter your Private API Key and your Public API Key.
- Select a transaction method:
- Authorize Only: Transactions will only authorize and must be captured manually.
- Authorize and Capture: Transactions are authorized and captured automatically. With authorize and capture, an auto-capture time can be set. Auto-capture time defines how long after an authorization that a capture will be made — the default time is 0.
- Choose which card types to display:
- If you're a PCI Compliant merchant, select the card types you want to display on the front end.
- Select a method type:
a. If you're fully PCI compliant, select Yes.
b. If you're not fully PCI compliant, select No to enable Checkout.js.
Checkout.js makes payments on Drupal simple. Once you've installed the plugin and configured your settings, you're good to go. From now on, when your customers check out and click Continue to next step, the iFrame payment form pops up, like so:
If payment is successful, your customers are redirected to the designated success URL — where a success message is displayed.
In your Drupal Commerce admin interface, the status of a payment will change to Pending after a successful authorization; and finally Captured, after an automatic or manual capture.
Drupal Commerce admin interface
Thanks for using Checkout.com. If you need any help or support, then message our support team at email@example.com.