Welcome to our changelog.
We use this to let you know about changes to our products, APIs, and documentation – new features, improvements, fixes, and future plans.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates right into your inbox.
We consider the following changes to be backward-compatible:
- Adding new, optional request fields/parameters to existing APIs.
- Adding new fields to existing API responses.
- Adding new, optional HTTP request headers.
- Adding new HTTP response headers.
- Increasing the length of existing string field values.
- Changing the format of identifiers including changing or removing prefixes.
- Adding new webhook event types (you will need to explicitly opt into these).
- Adding new fields to existing webhook event schemas.
We try to ensure that changes to our APIs do not break your integration, but if a breaking change is unavoidable (for compliance reasons, for instance), we’ll contact you in advance to ensure you have sufficient time to update your integration.